- Posted by Joe Crandall
- On November 6, 2013
Five Reasons Veterans Make Great Greencastle Consultants.
Greencastle helps our clients find success in healthcare and other commercial industries by implementing a vision born in the foundations of military service. Since its formation in 1997, Greencastle has fostered this vision by hiring junior military officers and allowing them to develop their existing skills in the corporate environment. Hiring veterans and benefiting from their initiative and leadership experience has allowed Greencastle to deliver mission critical solutions and execute change effectively for several reasons…
Why are Greencastle Consultants so effective at delivering success for your projects?
- We are agents of change: Adaptability is one of the most essential traits learned through military service. Without the ability to adapt to one’s surroundings, mission accomplishment in high-risk situations would be impossible. The flexibility learned by operating in dynamic environments while managing complex schedules allows our people to thrive where others struggle.
- We demonstrate leadership readiness at every level: Veterans know what it means to be thrust into demanding leadership roles with little prior experience. Junior officers across all branches leave their respective training programs and are immediately placed in positions of responsibility and authority. Adapting this experience to the corporate world allows Greencastle Consultants to enter an unfamiliar work environment and immediately begin guiding a project toward success.
- We value integrity: Veterans understand an environment where choosing not to do the right thing has very real consequences. Integrity is of the utmost importance to all Greencastle team members.
- We have exceptional communication skills: Veterans are well versed in communicating with professionals at every level of seniority. Service members of all ranks learn the difference between appropriate communication with a subordinate and a superior. Greencastle Consultants can be trusted to give presentations to senior executives just as effectively as they can oversee base-level project deliverables.
- We see the big picture while managing the details: When military officers are given orders, they remember that each task is a part of a larger mission. This translates to effectively managing individual contributions to a project while keeping an eye on the overall objective. Veterans know how to maintain focus without supervision and can be trusted to work hard until the job is done correctly.
Greencastle Consultants succeed through a combination of military values, leadership experience and overall dedication to service. No matter the demand or scope of the project, all of the above reasons add up to Greencastle’s unparalleled ability to deliver success for our clients.
If our clients aren’t successful, then we are not successful.