Has Your Career Prepared You For a Life at Greencastle?
Do you thrive under pressure and readily seize the initiative? Can you organize others, serve clients well and harness change? Are you part leader, part problem solver? If so, life at Greencastle will suit you well.
As a baseline, we seek top-tier skill sets across a wide spectrum of backgrounds, including business operations, project management, process improvement, organizational change, IT AND healthcare administration. But that’s just where we start.
As an outgrowth of our core values, Greencastle maintains a collegial atmosphere based on respectful, determined collaboration. We emphasize dynamic learning and think of our careers as ongoing apprenticeships. This aspect of the distinctive Greencastle culture promotes experience sharing, knowledge transfer and professional development. Together, these skills, traits, and experience make up what we refer to as “A-Players.”
Greencastle consultants may have specific expertise, but this is not where we focus. Instead, we are all accomplished at enabling experts across a variety of business, technology and management problems or projects. This essential quality is a key to maximizing the value of change, from the board room to the exam room to the data center.
Associate Management Consultant
Thank you for taking the time to research Greencastle for consideration as a teammate. Because we staff based on project needs, at this time, we are preparing for our next project and associated roles.
Our talent team will reach out to start the Associate Management Consultant assessment process, however, there may be a delay until new roles are identified. Our company continues to grow quickly – as recognized by our recent awards, including the Inc 5000 award.
Once a new project becomes available, we will actively engage you and reach out as soon as possible. Until then, we will maintain positive communication with you through various updates.
Please follow us on LinkedIn for info on events and other announcements.
Working under a Management Consultant, Senior Consultant or Partner, Associates provide problem solving, client team leadership and technical support.
- Apply proper tools and methods to meet the client’s definition of success.
- Interact closely with clients to ensure completion of individual tasks. Assist the client team in meeting all requirements and provide specialized training.
- Provide feedback to management consultants regarding the progress and status of the Greencastle team and the client team. Communicate engagement progress and results to client management.
- Provide feedback and seek improvement regarding internal processes and service delivery.
- Military veteran, experienced in military planning processes: JOINT (JOPP) ARMY (MDMP) NAVY (NPP) MARINE CORPS (MCPP) AIR FORCE (JOPPA)
- Bachelor’s degree in a process-oriented field plus a minimum of five years of work experience. Strong computer literacy in a variety of software applications.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills enabling interaction with diverse groups of individuals at all levels of an organization.
- Significant leadership experience in a team-oriented environment. Demonstrated ability to achieve superior results in dynamic or ambiguous situations with minimal supervision. Experience as a military leader is highly regarded
- Strong analytical and planning skills. Experience in defining and resolving problems with responsibility for planning and implementing solutions
- Best qualified candidates have industry certifications, PMP, LSSBB, etc.
Business Intelligence Consultant
Business Intelligence Analysts use data to capture the pulse of current trends to better assist companies with KPIs, decision-making, and profitability. Consultants work with data from multiple locations. Data can be provided from a company database, be mined from the web or by leveraging a client’s company data. The collected data is then transformed to create a dynamic picture of the current state and the best path for a company to take in the future.
Data visualization is about presenting large amounts of information in ways that are universally understandable or easy to interpret and spot patterns, trends, and correlations. These representations include charts, graphs, infographics, and other pictorial diagrams. These visualizations are typically ‘drillable’ in nature, providing a consistent interface for front-line workers and leaders alike. Business Intelligence Consultants use visualization tools and software to communicate information in these ways, for clients or for their own company.
- Making large and/or complex data more accessible, understandable, and usable
- Transforming, improving, and integrating data, depending on the business requirements
- Understanding ‘what question am I trying to answer?’ from the client’s perspective, and designing reports to give the ‘so what’, backed by the data
- Combining the data sets across multiple sources (also known as the data federation)
- Delivering the data in a useful and appealing way to users
- Utilize company resources to curate data
- Analyze data for market trends and patterns
- Generate weekly and monthly reports with market trends past and present
- Design new data collection models to better collect information
- Coordinate with IT department to implement new models
- Perform data profiling to identify anomalies
- Military Veteran
- Advanced degree preferred, minimum Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years in an analytical position
- Familiarity with Microsoft PowerBI, Tableau, R, and/or other data visualization tools
- Experience integrating new software, programs, and processes into data services
- Capable of prioritizing multiple projects while still achieving deadlines
- Excellent analytical and forecasting ability
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Budget Controllers are responsible for creating, tracking, and controlling a budget for projects, programs, or portfolios. This includes financial performance against an authorized plan, analyzing performance, trends, and operating conditions to create forecasts. Budget Controllers provide periodic reports that assist senior management in making tactical and strategic decisions.
- Coordinating and directing the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances
- Monitor the status of budget spending/activity by reviewing financial reports
- Preparing and publishing timely monthly financial statements
- Prevent unauthorized charges to projects and manage updates to project authorizations/spend plans.
- Ensure proper accounting or actual spend/revenue, including journal entry corrections, accruals, and deferrals.
- Approve transactions and use of funds for departments.
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances
- Prepare and publish timely monthly financial performance reports
- Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting, and audit responses
- Research technical accounting issues for compliance
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- Manage and comply with organizational, local, state, and federal government reporting requirements
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Military Veteran
- Proven working knowledge and experience with GAAP and Financial theory
- Advanced Degree in Business Administration, Finance or Accounting is preferable
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
- Experience with creating financial statements and custom reporting
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process
- Strong working knowledge of Excel and financial modeling
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, and problem solving skills
- Attention to accuracy and detail required
DoD SkillBridge- Stronghold Leadership SkillBridge (SLSB) Program
Greencastle’s DoD SkillBridge Program, Stronghold Leadership, is proud to announce a one-of-a-kind certification for transitioning veterans.
The GSD Certification is designed for veterans to build upon the skills and leadership that are learned through their years of service.
Each cohort will last approximately 3 months and will be held at Greencastle’s HQ in Malvern, PA. The no-cost program is designed to have a healthy mix of classroom instruction, leadership instruction and work on a real world project.
The classroom instruction will be focused on project management, change management and process improvement. Each Fellow will have the opportunity to earn the following certifications in support of the GSD Certification:
- Project Management Professional (PMP) from the Project Management Institute (PMI)
- Certified Change Practitioner (CCP) from Procsi
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification
During the course of instruction, Fellows will be assigned a real world, short duration project. Each project will be monitored and guided by an experienced member of the Greencastle team. At the completion of the classroom and project phase, each Fellow will have to present their completed project portfolio to a panel of implementation experts before earning the coveted GSD certification
- Military veteran transitioning from military to civilian sector
Marketing Internship/ DoD SkillBridge Fellowship
Greencastle’s Marketing & Sales team is looking for qualified veterans who want hands-on experience in a broad range of marketing and sales activity, including research, planning, promotional, and administrative duties.
- Research and report on organizational performance, and company insights
- Identify 2nd- and 3rd-party connections for lead opportunities
- Help track leads, communications, and tasks for BD efforts
- Develop Target Packages for sales leads
- Research and report on industry issues, organizations’ performance challenges, company reviews and reports
- Research scheduled podcast guests and provide background info for hosts
- Work with the Marketing team to develop promotional material for specific initiatives and programs
- Complete administrative duties as necessary to support large marketing programs
- Help with event setup and logistics as needed
- Contribute to ideas for future promotional activity, events and more
- Assist with documenting events via photos for social media
- Military Student or Veteran
- Sociable and outgoing
- Excel experience required
- Microsoft Teams and Outlook experience preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Commitment to following a process
- Hybrid position